Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back again

“What kind of victory is it when someone is left defeated “Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948). That was on the first of our chapter for this week. Although I didn’t have the opportunity to study the all chapter with my friend, I enjoyed the last part of it. The chapter was a really interesting and great at the same time. I have learned lots of thing through my study at conflict and reconciliation. It opens with several instances of the surprising power of the apology and what it can a chive in terms of reconciliation. The second was about has some poem, so I really enjoyed my first with poetry of another language than main. We have read great poem by one of the world s‘ great poets who reveals the human face of hatred, war, and compassion. We also read about great article “when one person reaches out with love” which showed the power of the apology and who Russian women forgive German soldiers’. Our writing book was enjoyable on this week; we read some of Gary Snyder thoughts, ideas, and some of his poet which really changed us and made us think differently. As a last chapter, I think it was enjoyable and great chapter. It gave us the opportunity to learn more and more vocabulary.

No comments: