Wednesday, April 11, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......If you want, you can try this......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…Conflicts and resolutions...
It is such an interesting topic. Due to the fact that everyone either has or had conflicts in his/her life, it’s important for everyone to know how to find resolutions for, at least, his/her own conflicts. In my case, I had many conflicts with different people in different situations. Sometimes, I had conflicts with my friends and sometimes with my brothers and sometimes with my teachers. It a nature of human beings that they have conflicts through their life. The way you solve a conflict depends on the person. For instance, if I had a conflict with my friend, I would let him cool off. Then, I’ll discuss the reasons of that conflict with him. But when I have a conflict with my parents, I would keep silent and apology, then, I’ll come back and apology for them again. In short, the person whom you have a conflict with is the key of the resolution. Also, I want to write a comment about something was mentioned by my friend Laureat. He said that the relationship between people becomes better after they have a conflict. In fact, I agree with him completely in this point because I experienced that myself. In my first year in high school, I hated one of my classmates so much, and we had many conflicts. After that, in the last year of high school, we became the closest friends to each other.

So, if you want to be my best friend, I suggest having a conflict with me…..!!!!

No comments: