Thursday, April 12, 2007

Conflict and Reconciliation

In our life, the conflict has happened every day, no matter between two countries, parents and children and so on. In my country, there have many conflicts happened every day especially politics. We have two big political parties. One is native Taiwanese and another is people who moved from China log time ago. These two groups have very different political concept; therefore, they have a lot of conflicts everyday. The biggest problem is INDEPENDENT. I have no idea when we will resolve our problem. I think endless. haha

In my experience, I have ever had conflict with my mother when I was studied in the University. In my country, almost people have motorbike because it is very convenient to go anywhere. I really want motorbike because from my house to school is very far. If I take metro and bus I have to spend two hours to go to school. However, we have conflict about for long time. Yet, my mother thinks it is very dangerous to ride motorbike to school. I discuss a lot of things with her and I said I would very take care about myself but she didn’t agree with me. So, finally I gave up.

So, conflict always happen around our life so we should learn how to resolve our problem. We also should know or learn which resolution is better way. However, our life or society or world and so on will become more peaceful

No comments: