Thursday, April 5, 2007

Let It Be

This week's topic is art and entertainment in class. As I studied this chapter, the Beatles was a touching musician among many artists and musicians. Several years ago, I gave a lecture about the Chinese philosophy by an outstanding professor, Youngok, Kim, in Korea via Education Broadcasting system. I was impressed by his lecture and first of all, at the end of the lecture, his mother was attended the lecture. She was over 80's and seemed to be weak and mild. During the lecture, professor Kim delivered main points about our lives and what the importance it was in our life to us. In front of his mother, he sang a song 'Let it be' sung by Beatles. While he was explaining line by line, I also followed the deep and supplicated meaning of the song, 'Let it be'. After than my favorite song became " Let it be". As I listened to the song, I was deeply thinking about my life and try to follow my life like flowing water. Also I will keep in mind the word " Seize the day"

No comments: