Wednesday, April 4, 2007

my grandfather plays Wii

what's up every body,,
let me see, the topic of this week is art and entertainment. Actually, I'm not that person who is very interested in art: however, I like to entertain.....

the Last technology of entertainment I saw was in the house of my friend. he has WII. this Video system was awesome...
first, Wii is a video system like Sony Playstation
what was impressive about it is that the controller is like a circular robe that you put aroubd you hand. and when you wanna play, you only need to move your hand,
I played a boxing game really it was creative, how you only move your hand and you cam see the boxer moves his hand in the same time you move your hand...

another game I played was like adventure, this game required you to jump and physical motions
I was jumping and I see the adventurer in fron of me in the screen doing what I had done

really, I recommend everyone of you guys try to play a game in this system.... really you will like ......... see where the technology has arrived........ and imagine if my great grandfather or yours came and see this game?? what would he do ?? furthermore, if he played this game how would his prestige be ??

No comments: