Thursday, April 12, 2007

Conflict and Reconciliation

Hello every body,

This is the end of book we are in chapter 10; we were studying from the book. We already finish the books this morning. In the last chapter, we read about Conflict and Reconciliation. At the beginning of this chapter, we talk about one of the famous person who is Mahatma Gandhi; he is Indian religion leader who championed the concept of nonviolence. Also, he is a politician. I know a lot about him because I wrote an assignment about him. I searched about him and I learn a lot of his heroism. In the second part of this chapter, it’s about the poem by one of the great poets in the world. In group with my classmate, we heard a lot about conflict and how can we apologies for someone. In addition, we searched about what are the best strategies for resolving personal conflict? When I searched I found the topic which talk about interpersonal conflict. Also, in the listening and speaking class, we talked about the same topic, I talked with my partner who is Loureat and we talk about the conflict about our country with another country, or the conflict in side the country. Also, Amy give as another excited topic to discuss which it was about problem in the marriage life. Loureat has a lot of experiences in this topic because he is married.
This is great chapter….
We finished the books and Times Fly. It’s like yesterday began, and today the end. :(

No comments: