Thursday, April 5, 2007

Omar wrote this!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
The topic of this week which is art and entertainment does not really grab my attention because I’m not interested in this field. Actually, the best thing I like among different categories of art is music. I listen to music for fun, and sometimes music shows me great meanings in my life. When I’m angry, I listen to music. When I’m sad, I listen to music. It became an important part of my life because it, sometimes, remind me of the past. In few cases, something happens to you, good or bad thing, and in the same time you connect this thing in your mind with a song. Then, whenever you listen to that song, you remember that moment when a specific thing happened to you. Also, sometimes, music reminds me about people whom I love, and this is a reason why I love music.
Entertainment
About entertainment, I’m not interested in electronic games. Instead, I like to enjoy my time hanging out with my friends. In fact, I used to spend most of my time in middle school entertaining by playing electronic games such as play station. This is all what I have in my mind about this topic: Art and Entertainment.

No comments: